Closing on Your New Loan
Our goal is to provide you with the best service, lowest rates, and a quick loan funding. It’s important to us that you feel comfortable with your decision. Get 100% confident that you’ve made the right decision by understanding the loan process.
Here is an overview of what you can expect.
- Contact us to discuss loan options. This call can be as short as 10 minutes , to as long as it takes, to get all your questions answered. Typically we’ll go over loan options, rates and costs on the first call.
- We’ll pull your credit report. Often times this can be done on the first call or quickly thereafter. The credit report and scores play an important role in the loan qualification process.
- Complete the loan application. We’ll usually conduct this over the phone. It’s helpful to have financial documentation handy during the call – employment info, W-2′s/tax forms, recent pay stubs, bank statements, and retirement account info.
- Send you a Good Faith Estimate. This form will show you all the costs on the loan as well as the loan product (fixed or adjustable) and the corresponding rate.
- Order an Appraisal. Once you’ve agreed to the loan terms, the appraisal will be ordered. The appraisal will need to be paid by you, usually by credit card, before the appraisal can be completed.
- Process & Underwrite your loan. We’ll submit your loan with your income and other financial documentation to the underwriter. The processor will work with 3rd parties (escrow and title) and meet any additional requests made by the underwriter.
- Schedule Loan Closing. We’ll schedule the closing of the loan around your schedule, even in the comfort of your own home.
Getting a mortgage shouldn’t be confusing. If at any time during the loan process you have questions, we’re available to answer them. We look forward to working with you!
To get started, complete our SECURE Full Loan Application